So..The Million Dollar Question…???
Is Bigg Boss rigged ?
- Has the winner already been decided? Is the public being taken for a ride?
- Are the actions of the Bigg Boss housemates scripted? Is their behavior fake?
- Can the Bigg Boss hosts decide the eviction results with disregard to the public vote?
- Do the public want to keep the Cheap, the Bitchy and the Annoying in the house to keep up the entertainment factor?
Read a report on last years Bigg Boss show:
Bigg Boss 5-Trend Of Poll Results Since Last Week Indicate Juhi Eviction-How Sunny Got Evicted?31 December 2011, timesofindia.hotklix-India Forum
Why have the voting lines open when the viewers choice is not to be considered. Voting trends set over a period of one week, in any kind of voting can not change drastically in one day.
The polls were conducted by us since last Saturday, 24 Dec 2011, seeking viewers choice of the housemate they wished to evict from the house.
Here are the results of the polls as at 2330 hours on 31 Dec 2011.
Juhi– 31 % votes
Sky– 19 % votes
Sid– 18 % votes
Sunny– 17 % votes
Amar– 10 % votes
Mahek– 05 % votes
The voting trend is quite clear. Sunny with just 17 % votes stands at 4th position for eviction after Juhi, Sky and Sid. Viewers can’t be wrong. Their voting can’t be wrong.
So, how come Sunny was evicted and not Juhi ( 31 % votes) who got almost double the votes than Sunny got. Either Juhi or Sky (19 % votes) should have been evicted. There is no logic in eviction of Sunny. Totally unfair for Sunny.
Could their be any other reason with BB to evict Sunny? Keep thinking….
One thing is evident. It appears that the show is rigged, stage managed, scripted for each celebrity and the time period of stay of each is fixed in advance. The audiences just waste money in voting to save their proffered housemates.. What a waste of money.
This and many more questions spring to mind..but how will we (Public) ever find out?
After thinking endlessly that the show is taking people for a ride, many independent sites started inviting viewer’s to cast vote on their website to generate a sample of trend, just like exit polls. A site named biggboss.wider-web also decided to come up with this vote verifier. Hoping that a lot of people will come and vote on this site on some key questions. Here We are sharing the results with you and together we can form our conclusions to these questions raising doubts in our minds about the honesty of Bigg Boss.
- To account for people being able to cast more than one vote on the real show, we have allowed multiple votes to visitors. However –
- To prevent fans/relatives of a contestant manipulating the results, we have put in a time lag between votes i.e. you cannot vote repeatedly – allow for some time to pass between votes. How much? We are’nt saying!
If we can muster enough votes, we can form a sample representative of the actual voting for the site. We can then decide whether –
- The public vote for the eviction matches the housemate evicted weekly on Bigg Boss
- The public liking for a housemate is reflected in the number of votes they get for/against eviction. This will be interesting! It will tell us if we have firm fans supportive of their idols no matter what or whether we are swayed by the actions of the housemates. It will also tell us whether we voted the most liked contender to be the winner of Bigg Boss or did we change our mind depending on circumstances.
- The public vote for the housemate to win Bigg Boss matches the actual winner
- Our perception on whether the show is rigged
- Our perception on whether the housemates are playing along with the Creative’s on the show and acting out to scripted roles or whether they are displaying their true personas!
Bet.. we are as excited as you are to see what the statistics revealed!!!
Here it is…
For the Next Season –
Will you watch BIGG BOSS 7?
Best Bigg Boss Season ?
WORST Bigg Boss Season ?
FAVOURITE HOST of Bigg Boss ?
Among all Most LOVED WINNER ?
Among all Most HATED Winner ?
Bigg Boss Season 7 Synopsis –
To remind old friends and inform new ones – the aim of this site is to judge public opinion on housemates and other aspects of the show by collecting votes on simple questions. These will be presented to you all to check whether Bigg Boss evictions match the mood and opinion seen here and to judge for yourselves whether the show is run honestly or evictions are manipulated.
Officially, we don’t have any concrete proof to say Bigg Boss is Scripted or not but the above survey is raising a lot more Questions.. So.. What do you think whether the votes are manipulated or not..
Don’t you want to hear what the former Bigg Boss Candidates has to say, whether it is scripted..?
“I really cannot say whether it’s rigged or not. But it can be manipulated. For example, only my fights were shown on television during the last weeks of that season.
“I guess there are favourites.. I never had the elimination protection by becoming the captain of the house. When it was my turn, they refused to have a captain in the house and said it was creative decision. I don’t know whether it’s a coincidence or not. The other housemates have been saved from eviction in the past”.
“Veena Malik and Sara Khan had special powers when they left the house to save Ashmit Patel whereas the other evictees were given power only to nominate a housemate. Ashmit was protected every time and it worked out in such a manner that he reaches the finale.”
“The situations are created by Bigg Boss in the house, But the fights are real.
You would know that without any masala, there are chances of getting evicted within a few weeks. So to save themselves, some of them try to spice up things with their antics for footage.
If the channel feels the housemate is not providing much footage for the show and decides to evict them, I think it’s fine..But making someone win is bad.
I found it a little cheap when Ali Merchant and Sara Khan decided to get married on the show. Their wedding looked manipulated for the TRPs. I think a show like Bigg Boss must not do that.”
“Nothing was scripted in the first season. I don’t know how the voting system works but I am sure they don’t manipulate it.
“I don’t think Bigg Boss is rigged because Rahul Roy won Season One by default.. Actually, there are some confusions about voting.
To Read more you will have to wait for...
Now, there are some other ways of rigging too..
There are some other ways of rigging too but We think such “rigging” is permissible.
Some inmates in the Bigg Boss season 4 house spent a few lakh rupees each time they are nominated for eviction by their colleagues, reveal sources.
Another source told how inmates with a great fan following – particularly politicians, actors and even models will tell their friends and the friends of their friends to vote for them. One such actor had distributed Rs 200 each to about 5000 persons not directly himself, but through friends and friends of friends.
There were rumours and reports that Rakhi Sawant had tried to rig the voting system when she was in Bigg Boss, Season 1. Later on when she lost out by a small margin in a dance show, she herself made allegations against the winning couple.
While the above allegations cannot be individually verified as all information is normally off-record and nobody will speak officially or on record, but it is true that such “rigging” is happening and it is very much normal as it is done on individual level, but if the governing body of any trade itself do the wrong practice then it can never be right.
- Bigg Boss 6: 75 per cent people think Salman Khan is biased, finds IBNLive poll (ibnlive.in.com)
- I’m as normal as anyone here, says Imam from ‘Bigg Boss’ house (vancouverdesi.com)
- I’m shocked at how people linked me to Aashka: Sana Khan (vancouverdesi.com)
- I am jealous, I am possessive, I laugh and I cry; I am what I am…I am Sana Khan: Sana “Bigg Boss” Khan
Along with thanks and compliments to the sources for the shared data
Creative Commons Copyright © Shanepedia 2012